Monday, July 16, 2007

The stress is back!


No words can describe the stress that I am under now... Busy to the most extreme! I think after this month, after I hand up the documents to the MOH, I can relax and take a break for the year. But before that...


ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!


It'll be a long time before I update this blog again...


Help me Lord! Help me do a good job, and I'll be able to do it FAST! Triple portions of wisdom, anointing, strength, discipline and excellence! Thank You Lord, in Jesus most precious Name! Amen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

in the meantime, do take care k! i know how stress feels like..

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 6:43:00 AM  
Blogger John said...

Sigh... thanks Angie... u take care too

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home